galactic conquest-sector 1 bonus rewards bug

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Tablet
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? tablet
OS Version 12
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 369-256-473
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Summarize your bug The rewards for the bonus round at the end of sector one there are two crat3s. It clearly shows we get one item out of each crate. There is no other possible interpretation of that. I did not get the datacron out of one of the crates. It clearly shows that we are guaranteed a datacron there. There is no other possible way to interpret the prize.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

The rewards for the bonus round at the end of  sector one there are two crat3s.  It clearly shows we get one item out of each crate.  There is no other possible interpretation of that.  I did not get the datacron out of one of the crates.  It clearly shows that we are guaranteed a datacron there.  There is no other possible way to interpret the prize.

I am owed one datacron.  I have been trying to get this rectified sinc September 8.

Screenshot_20220916-181513_Heroes.jpg
Message 1 of 5 (354 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: galactic conquest-sector 1 bonus rewards bug

Hero (Retired)

Since the latest datacron economy changes, there is only a percent chance to drop a datacron.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (304 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Since the latest datacron economy changes, there is only a percent chance to drop a datacron.

Message 2 of 5 (305 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@crzydroid In game it clearly states one from each crate. It doesn't say zero to one. Yours is a totally unacceptable solution. Give me a datacron or brand yourself a liar and a cheat.
Message 3 of 5 (266 Views)

Hero (Retired)

It is no different than drops for things like data signal or omicrons which also don't state a range including 0. Rewards showing the highest possible value have a lot of precedent in this game. 

Message 4 of 5 (254 Views)

★ Novice

i have done that battle over 25 times and not received a single datacron, my son has received 5 in about 15 victories

this has to be a bug

Message 5 of 5 (180 Views)