gac - bug opponent starting with too many banners.

by ash951

Original Post

gac - bug opponent starting with too many banners.

★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Google Pixel 3 XL
OS Version 10
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 855611482
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug In GAC my opponent is starting with more banners than me when it has just launched and I'm fully deployed.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Unsure.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United Kingdom

I loaded up GAC just after launch today and my opponent has 756 banners. I'm 2m gp so fully deployed should be 592 banners. 

Screenshot_20191218-220634.png
Message 1 of 5 (256 Views)

Re: gac - bug opponent starting with too many banners.

@ash951 Hello there,

In your bottom left defences, is it only two defensive slots you have? Go to your assigned squads and check the top right corner, it should say X / X.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 5 (239 Views)

★★★ Novice
@ash951 This may be a matchmaking issue, as I have had my last 2 opponents place less defences than me which seems odd.

On your bottom back row I assume you are only having to place 2 defences, while your opponent is placing 4.

I have been placing 4 myself and then when it comes to attck my last 2 opponents have only placed 2/4 defences at the back.

You should be able to check this by selecting your bottom back defence, does it say 2/4 at the top right?
Message 3 of 5 (237 Views)

@DCERTO This isn't a matchmaking issue, it's due to people not reading the number of squads they can assign to each zone, and looking at the circles on the map instead.

Everyone in the division has the opportunity to set the same number of defensive squads.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 5 (232 Views)

★★★ Novice
@ChristophIV Yeah that is likely what ha happened, checking the GP of both the opponents I mentioned the GP seems right around the same as me so it is likely just a case that they did not place enough in error.
Message 5 of 5 (226 Views)