freshen up at the dwelling causes game freeze

by Reekyteek

Original Post

freshen up at the dwelling causes game freeze

★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.82.99.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Everything except the kits
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to batuu with a sim have them freshen up at the dwelling. I suspect due to other batuu bugs that this might have something to do with traits. My sims have quite a few bonus traits. I want to do the batuu stuff with my super sims who have all of the traits, it's why I bought the pack.
What happens when the bug occurs? The whole game freezes. I can't even access the option to exit the game from inside the game it's self. I tried shutting it down through task manager but I play in full screen and the game would not permit the task manager window to pop up. I had to restart my whole computer.
What do you expect to see? I expect my sims to be able to perform all batuu interactions without trouble no matter what traits they have. This includes freshening up, completing missions (which I also have had problems with), and all other batuu game interactions. At the moment I consider the whole batuu pack to be a very expensive kit. The only features I have successfully been able to use have been build buy and Cas items
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. I downloaded the batuu pack

Please fix batuu. It is so disappointing to buy a pack that has been out for as long as batuu has, only for the gameplay features to be nearly useless to me because of bugs. I play vanilla, with no mods or cc at all. There is no reason why it should not work. 

Message 1 of 2 (343 Views)

Re: freshen up at the dwelling causes game freeze

Hero
@Reekyteek Does this happen in a single player household still for your or only if you have multiple Sims and leave some in the home world ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (292 Views)