Re: fresh start shower is blocked in sims mobile

by SalixCat

Original Post

fresh start shower is blocked in sims mobile

★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone 7
OS Version Windows
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile )
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know
What do you expect to see?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA
Additional feedback

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Iphone 7
OS Version Windows
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile )
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know
What do you expect to see? To be able to shower to finish Llama quests
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA
Additional feedback When I click on the shower, everything is grayed out. It says fresh start shower is blocked.

Message 1 of 5 (911 Views)

Hero

Hi @plutjen 

Have you changed or remodelled your Sims bathroom lately? The shower is blocked because another object is making it inaccessible for your Sims. Look at this picture. The three squares around the shower are empty. The green footprints show the shower will be accessible. 

I would try removing one by one the items around the shower until I find which one is blocking.

Hope this works for you 🙂

SmartSelect_20190303-085204_The Sims.jpg

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 2 of 5 (893 Views)

★ Apprentice

I ended up removing everything & redoing the bathroom & then it worked. Weird thing is those items have been in the same place for weeks & it always worked before. Now I have a Llama task to use the toilet & that task isn't available. (Doesn't show up at all) This has happened quite frequently causing me not to be able to finish the Llama tasks. Grrrr! 

Message 3 of 5 (878 Views)

★ Apprentice

I'm also having a problem finding contacts to do specific hangouts with (long, standard, quick) I will go through every contact & not one has the option of a hangout I need.

Message 4 of 5 (875 Views)

Hero

I'm glad you could use the shower again. Keep us informed if it happens again. 

Now, about the missing contacts, could it be something like this [Open] Existing Relationships Disappearing ?

If that is the case, please comment on that issue.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 5 of 5 (854 Views)