Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Asus GTX Geforce 1080
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16gb
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Ranger
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Mission
What was your Expedition team makeup? Friends
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. at the end of the expedition when we where at the rewards screen. it said it was recording victories and sat there. my buddies got the stats and xp but i did not get any rewards or xp......
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 15/02/19 01:30 EST
Summarize your bug at the end of the expedition when we where at the rewards screen. it said it was recording victories and sat there. my buddies got the stats and xp but i did not get any rewards or xp......
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? not a clue
What happens when the bug occurs? i have to close anthem and restart
What should be happening instead? i should be getting my rewards and exp

the game froze on the expedition completion/rewards screen. i did not get any rewards or exp.

Message 1 of 3 (118 Views)

Re: freezing on mission complete

★★★★ Novice

X1X

Same deal multiple times.

XP presented, screen stops, Anthem appears running but loot screen never comes up.

Only way to fix is FORCE QUIT and restart Anthem

This happens 5-10% of the time for me.  You play 10 expeditions it’s guaranteed to happen. (But you don’t get 10 expeditions because you drop at some other point in the game in the process, so it’s hard pinpoint a problem in a stack of problems)

Im around 50-50 on expedition completion without error.

Its frustrating because you can’t delete the unneeded loot right then and there.  It doesn’t even tell you what you got.

You have to restart, hopefully get a mail msg and delete all the unneeded loot manually through the vault or forge.

Very time consuming.

Sometimes you don’t get a mail msg, sometimes it comes later... almost like there is a server issue... hmmmmmmmmm

I would like to note the loot doesn’t always show up either, but after another expedition or two the loot will appear, mysteriously, but it does appear.

Thank you for that system that saves the loot.  Some say it doesn’t, but in my experience it eventually shows up.  No idea if it’s correct because the freeze won’t let you see any loot.

There are sooo many dropped connections all through every part of the game that this COULD be just a drop at a particular time (loot/xp screen) that doesn’t allow the software to send the end user back to main.  From the aforementioned, it appears different hardware is experiencing the same fault.

Message 2 of 3 (53 Views)
Highlighted

Re: freezing on mission complete

★★★★ Novice

I’d like to add that I’ve never dropped DURING a cutscene.

Maybe it’s because the cutscenes are stored with the end user and the end user’s hardware doesn’t have to deal with the server AT THAT TIME

Message 3 of 3 (52 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help