Re: free update made the sims 4 unplayable. Nothing appears anymore

by EA_Solaire

Original Post

free update made the sims 4 unplayable. Nothing appears anymore

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.90.375.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? cottage living, city living, snowy escape, eco lifestyle, discover university, get famous, seasons, cats and dogs, get together, get to work, realm of magic, parenthood, vampires, dine out, spa day, outdoor retreat, tiny living, vintage glamour, spooky, cool kitchen, perfect patio and luxury party
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? enter buildmode, go into cas or just decide too play the sims in general.
What happens when the bug occurs? basically http://bit.ly/2uLeAik. For example, in cas where it says "customize gender" nothing shows upp, when entering build mode nothing appears so you can't build or get rid of anything, wants and fears doesn't show up and you can't make ur sim stop doing smth
What do you expect to see? I expect too be able too make my sims do smth else, be able too delete or add things too my lot, customise my sims gender and for my sims too have wants and fears
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

everything from the new update doesn't work for me. 

Message 1 of 2 (707 Views)

Re: free update made the sims 4 unplayable. Nothing appears anymore

Community Manager

Hi there @Filippus007,

As this report contains multiple bugs and we may already have active dedicated bug report threads opened for them here "Compiled list of reported issues" this thread has been closed.

If there isn't an active thread dedicated to each of the bugs you're experiencing in the link above, please go ahead and create a new bug report, one per each individual bug after testing if the issues persist after installing any mods/cc. That way, we can track things easier and provide relevant information regarding the specific bug.

solaire.png

Message 2 of 2 (686 Views)