Re: force feedback

by EA_Barry

Original Post

Accepted Solution

force feedback

★★★★★ Newbie

Product: Need for Speed Payback
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug Force feedback is way, way, too strong. Every other game released in the last century (OK, I exaggerate) has advanced options for wheels to allow change in force sensitivity! * near broke my finger when game took control of my G920 during game intro and starting swerving the girls car!
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? GRessex
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug?
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM)
What is your time zone?
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Just use a PC with a G920 and prepare for a cardio workout with full force feedback!
What happens when the bug occurs? I get sore arms, nearly a broken finger, and bloody annoyed.
What do you expect to see? A full refund!
Please select your region Europe
Were you connected to other players when the bug occurred? No

Not a bug, just incomplete development from EA, yet again.  Have avoided NFS games for a while.  Thought things may have advance but no...still a backwards step in releasing a game with missing controller options.  I won't make the mistake of buying another NFS - let's milk the game players again- title from EA.

P.S. Why the hell do I have to register and install the Origin *?!.  I manage to play all my Steam games without having this sort of *.

Message 1 of 2 (630 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@GRessex

Have you got the most recent firmware and software installed? There is almost certainly a force feedback effect control in there.

http://support.logitech.com/en_us/product/g920-driving-force/downloads#

barry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (740 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@GRessex

Have you got the most recent firmware and software installed? There is almost certainly a force feedback effect control in there.

http://support.logitech.com/en_us/product/g920-driving-force/downloads#

barry.png
Message 2 of 2 (741 Views)