food quality

by MadameNordica

Original Post

food quality

★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What is your current game version number? 1.77.146.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Cook a group meal (single sim, not group)
What happens when the bug occurs? I'm getting about 35% chance of an 'impeccable' food quality, and when that happens, no one can grab a serving of whatever it is I cooked - to be clear, this has only happened one other time, and it was directly after a patch update
What do you expect to see? I expect not to see an impeccable quality meal, as I've never seen it in game until one of your patches, and I expect for my sims to be able to grab a serving of whatever they've cooked
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. I'm not sure which patch it was at this point - it was sometime between dhd and cottage living -

I can't get a screenshot of the food itself b/c I just threw it out, as it was useless to anyone - can't even sell it!

Message 1 of 1 (362 Views)