fleet node 4-E hard enemy takes extra turn at start

by AcendrSyd

Original Post

Accepted Solution

fleet node 4-E hard enemy takes extra turn at start

★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPad
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPad and iPhone (it's not device specific)
OS Version Latest one
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 951831521
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug In fleet hard node 4-e Thrawn’s capital ship and the entire enemy fleet have a turn before you get to move
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Attempt fleet node hard 4-E. Note that no matter how fast your ships are Thrawn takes the very first turn, and then the entire enemy fleet goes before you
Connection Type
Please select your region Australia
Country

In fleet hard node 4-e Thrawn’s capital ship and the entire enemy fleet have a turn before you get to move. I find it hard to believe that every single ship (including chimaera) has a speed above 178. It feels like they just have an additional turn, which is ridiculous, because thrawn also gets his ultimate and reinforcements sooner than normal.
This could make sense if it was a challenge event with unlimited free retries, but in its current state it costs fleet energy, of which I've probably spent more than 500 so far

Message 1 of 3 (235 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: fleet node 4-E hard enemy takes extra turn at start

@AcendrSyd Hello there.

This is working as intended. PvE content is tuned for difficulty, and this can included bonus speed or turns for the enemy squad.

Hope this helps.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (227 Views)

All Replies

@AcendrSyd Hello there.

This is working as intended. PvE content is tuned for difficulty, and this can included bonus speed or turns for the enemy squad.

Hope this helps.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 3 (228 Views)

★ Novice

That is a seriously crap design!

Were the devs aware that Thrawn's ultimate instantly kills an enemy ship and fully heals one of their own? (rhetorical question)

I tried using Tarkin, and Thrawn was able to use his ultimate twice, and I hadn't even gotten to Tarkin's.

Oh well, I guess I'll just chalk this up to absolute rubbish fleet game design (as per usual for fleet)

Message 3 of 3 (194 Views)