[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Tablet
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? pc emulated
OS Version win7 64
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 368-455-383
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug transition to start of phase 2 and fives is there as a spectator for the rest of the fight. screenshots attached.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? have fives sacrifice during enrage of phase 1 while simultaneously ending the phase by damaging GG down to 0%.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country usa

screenshots tell the story.

updated (happened again. read final post (#8) below)

Screenshot_2020-02-02-20-09-25.png
Screenshot_2020-02-02-20-13-07.png
Screenshot_2020-02-02-20-17-56.png
Message 1 of 9 (723 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: fives glitched in haat after clones survive end of phase 1

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

had this occur again today. now able to confirm fives did sacrifice at end of phase 1 during enrage (and so... likely with damage over time debuffs on teammates), but the cut scene transition at the end, it overrides the hero actions involved with fives sacrifice, so fives showing up as a spectator for the rest of the raid is a visual bug only.

View in thread

Message 8 of 9 (510 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide

he even shows up in the cut scene after phase 4 victory...

Screenshot_2020-02-02-20-19-45.png
Message 2 of 9 (719 Views)
Highlighted

EA Live QV Team

Hi @shhfiftyfive and thank you for the report.

We've tested this today but were unable to reproduce the behavior. We will do some more testing around but in the meantime, if you can provide us with any other important details and maybe a video that'd be great.

Message 3 of 9 (651 Views)

@shhfiftyfive Did your clones have boosted stats, as though a sacrifice occurred?

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

there's no visible indication (like a unique buff icon) for when fives transfers his stats to the other clones... so it is unclear if that happened. and it happened during the transition of phase 1-2, so even if i was paying close attention to see if there was a visual indication, such as other clones gaining any of fives protection, that was not possible to witness. phase 1 ended with fives alive, and none of that other stuff triggering on screen for me.
also, i can't make a video of it after the fact.

Message 5 of 9 (604 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

i mean, i'd look into the game code's order of operation. it seems that the game allowed phase 2 to begin before things were done in phase 1.

Example of correct order of operation: your general skywalker gets 2 attacks per turn, if he uses the first attack vs an enemy skywalker, and it makes him take a nap... the 2nd attack of your skywalker is visually seen and played out on screen (and does no damage) BEFORE the opponent's skywalker takes his nap. else the 2nd attack of your skywalker would be not given a scene/animation at all... or worse be able to hit an opponent clone after opponent takes his nap..

Adversely: if the same scenario happens where your GAS uses his 1st attack on a clone while opponent GAS is asleep, and then opponent GAS wakes up and takes the 2nd part of your GAS attack..

Other weird scenarios occur, this example i feel resembles what happened to Fives...
- When an enemy has corrupt battle meditation, and your darth malak hits them (he gets 2 attacks) but if the 1st of his attacks triggers a transition, like a topple of the tank raid phase 2 or 4... or traya in phase 3 of sith raid, etc ... then you do not technically get to see darth revan use his 2nd attack, except he sometimes shows up in the transition cut scene as doing his 2nd attack. in every instance if this scenario, we can assume darth revan will always do damage to the toppled tank with his 2nd free attack, but.. the problem is here where the game chooses to show the topple scene DURING darth revans 2nd free attack. CG could code the game to hold all attacks until such a scene has ended and then unpause the attacks and show them after the topple animation has completed.. but that is not how the game is coded right now. so this 2nd attack by darth revan is happening off screen during this little animated scene of topple... similar cases with many allies assisting has this same issue. Like Clones! or Jedi assists, etc

So this is a clear order of operation set by the game code. and i suspect there are not enough checks set in place for raid phase transitions to prevent what occurred to Fives here for me.. many clone assist things may have happened off screen during phase 1-2 transition, instead of being coded to be paused/held off, until the transition was complete, and show those extra hidden actions at the beginning of phase 2. i understand this case would be similar to GAS, where the animations should play out first (and do no damage) then enemy GAS take his nap, rather than let more damage take place after the phase change. so in this case, you'd want to code the game to delay ending phase 1 until all the clone things finish, which it seems is not happening.

Message 6 of 9 (600 Views)

@shhfiftyfive Gas is slightly different in that he doesn’t multi-attack. He actually performs two distinct actions, which is why he can attack Darth Revan twice.

If your clones had received Fives’ sacrifice, they would have had substantially higher damage output. My theory is that grievous actually killed a clone, Fives countered (which happens after he saves his ally, but before he dies), and his counter killed grievous, thus switching phases and short-circuiting the death animation.

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

had this occur again today. now able to confirm fives did sacrifice at end of phase 1 during enrage (and so... likely with damage over time debuffs on teammates), but the cut scene transition at the end, it overrides the hero actions involved with fives sacrifice, so fives showing up as a spectator for the rest of the raid is a visual bug only.

Message 8 of 9 (511 Views)

★★ Novice

Also experienced the same thing today. Same circumstances- during enrage grievous performs aoe, fives sacrifices, my remaining clones counter attacks killed grievous. Fives stats transferred to the remaining clones but he stuck around for the match.

Definitely a visual bug- he can’t interact at all. 

78774429-58D1-402D-BB72-2F57737BA17E.jpeg
Message 9 of 9 (429 Views)