[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? gameplay issue
OS Version gameplay issue
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) gameplay issue
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug ewok scout - special attack not ever calls an ally to assist
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? use ewok scout, wait with your special attack until opponent has low health
Connection Type
Please select your region
Country

ewok scout and his assist attack is not working as all other toons who have assist attack

everytime ewok scout kills the opponent with his special shot, none is called to assist. but every other toon i have seen so far calls always an assistattack, even bigss darklighter calls 2 assistattacks regardless if he is the one who kills the enemy.

with leadership from chief chirpa (+20% turnmeter when attacking with basic) and/or ewoks like ewok elder (+50% turnmeter and 25% tm for all other ewoks if he uses his basic) and/or wicket (critchance up for both if he is called to assist and 4%health and 2% protection recovery for all ewoks if it´s a crithit) and so on it is very important that this assistcall is working everytime!

the bug is so old as the game old is, after 2 years playing and always get angry when the "ground war assualt battles" event occurs and i have to start over and over and over the bonus tier because ewok scout doesn´t do what he should do i thought i open a bug report for that

Message 1 of 3 (221 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: ewok scout - special attack not ever calls an ally to assist

Community Manager (retired)
Thanks for the report. We've now flagged this for review.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (260 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)
Thanks for the report. We've now flagged this for review.
Message 2 of 3 (261 Views)

★ Guide

Good catch I have never paid attention to this. It will be important for the TM gains. if his attack kills though the assist will never do damage so will never do a crit however the use of a baisc ability and it's benefits should definitely happen.

Message 3 of 3 (182 Views)