by LilSnakeHips

Original Post

Energy staying maxed

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.77
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except Starwars, Uni, realm of magic, dust bunnies, and throwback fittness.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not real sure.
What happens when the bug occurs? I noticed at end of day after trip to market, being struck by lightening, and was finishing up my sims day. Thats when I noticed it was maxed. I've played for a week and half sim time, game play since. I'm playing on long life span. Have played over the course of 3 rl days. Exiting and entering game play. Still maxed on energy. I'm getting alot done for my sim.... But this isnt normal, or is it a side effect to being struck by lightening? Also, Harvest festival, mean little gnaome struck me twice more with lightening... Anyways... Maxed energy.
What do you expect to see? Sadly.. ... My Energy levels to decay....
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. After installing Cottage Living

Dont have photos

Edit By Crinrict: Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 10 (641 Views)

Re: energy staying maxed - Cottage Living

Hero
@LilSnakeHips Did you add any traits to the Sim that could account for that ? Maybe freeze their needs by cheat ? You can try if it starts moving again if you use the cheat to freeze needs and then unfreeze them again.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 10 (614 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@crinrict I dont use any cheats other than MOO and other build/ buy, debug etc. Dont use CC or Mods. I had never been struck by lightening, so I wasnt sure if this was a result of that or a bug of some kind.
Message 3 of 10 (605 Views)

Hero
@LilSnakeHips I don't think it should freeze the energy.

Maybe the cheat can 'unlock' it ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 10 (598 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@crinrict Since this post, I've played as another family. Seen Max girl in town area. I later play maxed girls house again. Enegry went down about quarter while I played other household. But as I played Maxed girl again, engery bar stayed at the new level. (quarter from full) All other bars-needs empty and fill as supposed to. I played 3 sim days, it stayed the same.
Message 5 of 10 (584 Views)

Re: Energy staying maxed

★★ Novice

I've been playing a lot the last 2 days. And last night at some point while my sim was rock climbing the energy bar stopped decaying. Also when she rock climbs it makes her hunger bar devay really fast as if it's the energy or hygiene. I removed all mods, cleared cache and even repaird game in origin. But the energy bar just stays maxed.

Message 6 of 10 (550 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

It might be helpful to know what (hidden) buffs your Sims have.

Edit: there only 3 buffs which stop energy decay without affecting other motives (and they're all hidden): Buff_Trait_NeverWeary (from reward trait), buff_Toddlers_LyingDown_AboutToSleep and buff_Object_FrontDesk_Staffed

Message 7 of 10 (528 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@kusurusu I played my sim several days, needs dropped as should. Then one day it quit. I didnt add any traits. But she receive outdoors and sim people person lifestyles since I started playing this sim. Others needs are as should be when I play their households. I will check again at her traits and let you know.
Message 8 of 10 (485 Views)

Hero
@LilSnakeHips Do you still have issues with max Sim ? If so, could you upload her to the gallery and post the name here ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 10 (455 Views)

Hero
@LilSnakeHips Could you upload your Sim to the gallery ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 10 (411 Views)