dropped game at matchmaking

by cwhitewlf1

Original Post

Accepted Solution

dropped game at matchmaking

★★ Novice

Product: Command & Conquer: Rivals
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Motorola x830c
OS Version Android 4.4.4
What is your Player ID? cwhitewlf1
What type of issue do you have? Network/Connection
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug several times during gameplay when I start a match the app will go through the motions of finding an opponent, bring up the vs screen with myself and my opponent on it then will crash. taking me back to my phone's main screen, I then have to clear the cache and restart the game to start a new matchmaking session.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? start a game
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country usa

it only happens when I try to start a match, once a match begins the game plays as normal, it happens out of 10 games maybe 6 times. makes it frustrating to play matches. but I know it's alpha so.

Message 1 of 4 (539 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: dropped game at matchmaking

★★ Novice

attached you will find a screenshot of my I'd for the game. I keep all other apps shut off during gameplay except what Android won't let me kill. and I play on a dedicated WiFi connection with high bandwidth. hope this helps and I love the game.

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (641 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Hey @cwhitewlf1 sorry you're having this issue. When playing, can you ensure that you don't have any other apps running in the background that may be interfering with performance? And ensure you are playing with a strong stable connection. To help me investigate further, can I get your Persona ID? It's found in Settings > About.

Message 2 of 4 (514 Views)

★★ Novice

attached you will find a screenshot of my I'd for the game. I keep all other apps shut off during gameplay except what Android won't let me kill. and I play on a dedicated WiFi connection with high bandwidth. hope this helps and I love the game.

Message 3 of 4 (642 Views)

★★ Novice

UPDATE.. today 7/4 I have had no issues with getting dropped during matchmaking. received a small patch update when I first loaded game. don't know if made a difference or you guys changed something but either way thanks, been playing all day.

side note, where do I leave ideas for a new mode of battle? I know that as you have more troops on the field the cool down timer takes longer. could we get a new mode of play with no timer? simply allow us to build our troops as we have tiberium to spend? it would I think in my opinion allow for longer matches and more strategy. think of it. build a large force, you still have to capture launch pads and launch missiles but now you can defend making your opponent have to use speed and strategy to overcome, maybe something for advanced players or those who want a challenge? anyway thanks for the game please keep it going.

Message 4 of 4 (482 Views)