drifting in speedlist

by maverick2178

Original Post

drifting in speedlist

★★★★ Novice

Product: Need for Speed Payback
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug every time I race in speed list drift server doesn't record my information correct
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? maverick2178
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? been this way ever since release of game
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) am and pm
What is your time zone? ECT - GMT + 1:00
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? it wont happen to any one else but me ive asked other players
What happens when the bug occurs? doesnt record my info correctley
What do you expect to see? results
Please select your region North America
Were you connected to other players when the bug occurred? Yes

bug in drift speed list server or multiplyer doesn't record my drift info correctly.. I come in first it says I'm 3rd or 4 th

Message 1 of 4 (812 Views)

Re: drifting in speedlist

★ Guide

are you sure it's bug related ?do you even drift for score or only go for finishing firs, like doing a race ?

even if you finish first and you are first at that moment the event is still going for 15seconds and if someone has a combo you might not see his score but he might actually have more points than you.

Message 2 of 4 (795 Views)

★★★★ Novice

yes its a bug game advisor and I agreed on that server has a bug in it .its not recording my race infor correctly. no one else seems to have that problem 

Message 3 of 4 (758 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

YES ITS A BUG RELATED SITUATION...............................ITS BEEN GOING ON EVER SINCE PAY BACK WAS RELEASED

Message 4 of 4 (538 Views)