[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Tablet
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? pc emulated
OS Version win7 64
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 368-455-383
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug so my total GP is showing a discrepancy. in the stats page (and swgoh.gg site).. doesn't match what is listed on my inventory screen. there's about a 13k gp difference... i don't want this variance in my GP to lead to me facing pvp opponents of higher GP, if that's possible. i reached out to ea support and they said to post about it in swgoh general forums to raise awareness... but i'm also posting it here to see if you guy have seen this before.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? i will post screenshot of my account showing discrepancy. i have no clue what is causing this (only possibility i can think of is that i had my account edited by a dev a while back when i had my GG team refunded and they were deleted and replaced. this had a strange side effect on my swgoh.gg profile, which shows duplicates of the GG team there.. but this could be completely unrelated though.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country usa

read above

gp on stats page.png

gp on inventory screens.png

gp on stats page.png

Message 1 of 5 (529 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: discrepancy in my GP

EA Live QV Team

Hi @shhfiftyfive and thank you for the report.

@GladOS-013 is correct, the GP listed in your character inventory is the correct number and is used for all things matchmaking (based on GP). Swgoh.gg is a very helpful 3rd party website but we can't assist with any issue there.

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (474 Views)

All Replies

Hi, thanks for the report! We have seen similar reports, but never fear- it's working as intended.

The stats page shows the highest number you've ever reached.
The swgoh.gg shows whatever your GP was at the time of day of recorded your info.
The number shown in your inventory is your actual current GP, and is what is used for all matchmaking.

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

well, if the 1st and 3rd parts of what you say are true.. that's understandable.

but what you said there about swgoh.gg seems to be inaccurate.

i mean my .gg page still displays the same as the stats page (the all-time high), rather than updating daily to show what my GP really is...

i know exactly when .gg updates for me (set for my arena hour), and this GP on .gg hasn't changed to reflect my true current gp.

Message 3 of 5 (497 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @shhfiftyfive and thank you for the report.

@GladOS-013 is correct, the GP listed in your character inventory is the correct number and is used for all things matchmaking (based on GP). Swgoh.gg is a very helpful 3rd party website but we can't assist with any issue there.

Message 4 of 5 (475 Views)

★ Guide

The swgoh.gg image you provided doesn't show a total GP (you submitted a screenshot of sepratist faction)

If you want all your GP's to match stop removing mods to get easier GA opponents
If there is a problem with anything on swgoh.gg the guy that runs it is on reddit can go DM him

or

Submit an issue from the swgoh.gg page.

The swgoh.gg page takes the all time high and updates daily

The API available only gives the stats on the stats page (you will see the same thing with all the discord bots that displays GP)

Message 5 of 5 (462 Views)