Re: discover university soccer game

by crinrict

Original Post

Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Hero

@ashleighelissa I played around with your save a bit and it seems there's two issues here.

Certain Chance cards seem to in fact end the game prematurely (for me it was one where my Sim got insured which I don't' find entirely unrealistitc.) and I think once when the Sim scored a goal but I find it a bit hard to tell if it that was the game being over anyways (cause on fast forward)

There seems another issue, which we have a thread here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-DU-No-winning-losing-soccer-game-moodlet-outside/td-p/857... where winning/loosing moodlet doesn't appear. 

This happened to me each time the Sim had the injury moodlet. When I removed it, the winning/loosing appeared with no issues.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 12 (407 Views)

Hero
@ashleighelissa Do you remember what the messages where that prompted your Sim to leave the game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 12 (362 Views)