[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Nvidia GTX 1060 3GB OC
Enter RAM memory size in GB 8Gb
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Nopearino
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? Returning to the lobby after a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Returning to the lobby after a match
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Returning to the lobby after a match
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 0
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 17/02/2019 15:30 GMT
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Disconnects from the servers
What should be happening instead? Returning to the lobby after a match
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know

It start happening today.

Message 1 of 7 (341 Views)

Re: disconnecting after match

★★★ Newbie

i m from India, and i really like the game. But it really has a high ping issue in our country due to insufficient servers. And now i am actually not being able to play the game due to lag and disconnection at every single match just 2 to 3 minutes after the game begins. So please i request you to solve these issues asap. And this is not just my problem, every one in my country more or less face this kind of problems and leave playing with complains.    THANK YOU.  

Message 2 of 7 (292 Views)

Getting Disconnected After Every Match

★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Nvidia GeForce GTX 960M
Enter RAM memory size in GB 12GB
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? TheReaperGrave
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? Returning to the lobby after a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Doesn't matter where i am, always happens
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Doesn't matter what i was doing, always happens
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 1
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? After the match ends, either if i my squad gets eliminated or i win. I get disconnected from the servers and am sent back to the main menu with the "Continue" button. However, if the first match is about 3 minutes long or less i am able to do a 2nd match, but if the 2nd one is short too the same will not happen with the 3rd one. I have found a temporary "solution" to this problem. If i switch to a LAN cable after i get disconnected i can enter the game again, same goes if i switch from LAN to WIFI. But i am only able to do this on my PS4 because it is in my living room and my room doesn't have a LAN cable, which is where i play on my pc and i enjoy playing on my pc more.
What should be happening instead? I should be getting redirected to the lobby
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know.

After the match ends, either if i my squad gets eliminated or i win. I get disconnected from the servers and am sent back to the main menu with the "Continue" button.
However, if the first match is about 3 minutes long or less i am able to do a 2nd match, but if the 2nd one is short too the same will not happen with the 3rd one.
I have found a temporary "solution" to this problem. If i switch to a LAN cable after i get disconnected i can enter the game again, same goes if i switch from LAN to WIFI. But i am only able to do this on my PS4 because it is in my living room and my room doesn't have a LAN cable, which is where i play on my pc and i enjoy playing on my pc more.

Message 3 of 7 (278 Views)

Re: Getting Disconnected After Every Match

Community Manager

Hi, @TheReaperGrave 

That seems like an unnecessary step to play our game so let's see what we can do to fix this or at least identify what's causing it. Check out these steps below as I suspect it could be the strength in the WiFi connection struggling to re-sync with the servers after each match. Have you tried rebooting your network?

Basic Connection Troubleshooting

https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

Port Forwarding

https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/opening-tcp-or-udp-ports-for-connection-issues/

Do you have the latest firmware update for your router? (You'll have to login to the router's admin panel. Instructions are usually on the router itself)

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 7 (253 Views)

★★ Novice
I have tried all of that and unfortunately nothing solved this. Unless i didn't Port Forward correctly but i'm pretty sure i did
Message 5 of 7 (237 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Oh! Also forgot to mention. I've tried playing with Mobile Data and it worked fine. But i have very limited data, only 500mb per month to use to i can't really use it that much.

Message 6 of 7 (236 Views)

Community Manager

@TheReaperGrave 

We recommend reaching out to our Live-Support team or EA Help on Twitter so they can help diagnosis further with you. Be sure to include screenshots of a DxDiag report so they can verify your system specifications. 

Strange you're able to play just fine on mobile data though. That validates it's connectivity related with the current router/network setup. 

EA Help on Twitter

https://twitter.com/EAHelp

Live-Support

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

Blueberry.png
Message 7 of 7 (220 Views)