Re: disappearing buttons, again

by BogdanCiorchina

Original Post

Accepted Solution

disappearing buttons, again

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? disappearing buttons, again
OS Version most recent
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 523-878-952
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug if SLKR is in his ultimate mode, you cannot use DR's middle ability (lightning) otherwise the buttons disappear and you cannot do anything, and even doesn't timeout the battle after the timer is up. fix this crap finally please. this happened to me back to back times.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? see attached photos of game freezes, if SLKR is using his ultimate ability, when i used DR's middle lightning ability, the game attcking buttons disappear and it freezes.  it doesnt time out even once the battle timer is over.  please fix asap and send me 100k crystals for my frustrations in trying to climb daily and this trash over and over and over and over and over....
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

see below

see attached photos of game freezes, if SLKR is using his ultimate ability, when i used DR's middle lightning ability, the game attacking buttons disappear and it freezes.  it doesn't time out even once the battle timer is over.  please fix asap and send me 100k crystals for my frustrations in trying to climb daily and this trash over and over and over and over and over....

Disappearing buttons.PNG
456.png
Message 1 of 3 (203 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA Live QV Team

Hi @VooDoo1696a and thank you for the report.

Looks like your game crashed, which is different from the original missing buttons issue. That would also explain why you were unable to see the "Draw" when the timer counted to 0. Sorry about that. If you experience this more often try the available troubleshooting steps from HERE.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (166 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hi @VooDoo1696a and thank you for the report.

Looks like your game crashed, which is different from the original missing buttons issue. That would also explain why you were unable to see the "Draw" when the timer counted to 0. Sorry about that. If you experience this more often try the available troubleshooting steps from HERE.

Message 2 of 3 (167 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

Same thing happened to me using the nightsisters during the triumvirate. Not the first time

Screenshot_20200519-091745_Heroes.jpg
Message 3 of 3 (124 Views)