datacron dark side tank revive bug

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? samsung galaxy A71
OS Version android 13
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 791-127-174
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Hello! I use my arena team (LV, royal guard, maul, piet, vader) with datacron dark side tank revive ability. But if cat use her ability force leap first time in my royal guard instant kill it, but the dc revive cannot work. (If i use sith empire team with Malgus against the same team, the revive works with malgus after cat insta kill.) Please investigate the error. (Sorry for my english)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Hungary

aaaaaaaa

Message 1 of 6 (480 Views)

Re: datacron dark side tank revive bug

EA Live QV Team

Thank you for sharing your findings. We tried to replicate your report on our site, but we couldn't find any problems. Royal Guard is reviving CAT's Force Leap without any issues.

Message 2 of 6 (417 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This bug exists as ive just had exactly the same in 3v3 GA, just lost me the round. Team comp. Lord vader, royal guard darth vader with tier 3 revive dark side tank datacron.. 

Message 3 of 6 (383 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I had the same issue using SEE, Armorer and Sith Empire Trooper all Relic 5 and above vs JMK CAT and GK. Sith Trooper did not revive after CATs force leap in GAC 3v3 battle today with correct L3 datacron to revive dark side tank. All allies were Relic 5 and above. Device was Samsung Galaxy S20. 

Message 4 of 6 (280 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@JunaidVersil SEE's lead ability stops all Soth allies from reviving.

For the others having issues, I would check the opponents Datacrons. There is a level 6 Datacron that means enemies defeated by Scoundrels (CAT) can't be revived.
Message 5 of 6 (271 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EnigmaPotatoes Thanks mate. Forgot that little gem. Lol. Opponent didn't have a relevant datacron for revives. My mistake then. Wasted use of a datacron.
Message 6 of 6 (252 Views)