Product: Madden NFL 19
Platform:PC
Which console generation do you have?
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? ikaplus
Date/time issue occurred 08/06/19
What type of issue do you have? Other
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Solo Challenges
Summarize your bug The daily objectives are missing. Only the follwing objectives can be seen: - mut loyalty objectives - team captain objectives - improve ovr - win 1,500 Solo Challenges/Battles - series 7 multiplayer - mut master - mut master stats - mut master finale - h2h seasons - series 4 mut level awards - career stats tracker
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Open the "objectives & MUT Level"-Tab in Ultimate Team
What happens when the bug occurs? the daily objectives are not where they should be
What do you expect to see? the daily objectives
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card? AMD Radeon (TM) R9 Fury Series
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16

The daily objectives are missing. Only the follwing objectives can be seen: - mut loyalty objectives - team captain objectives - improve ovr - win 1,500 Solo Challenges/Battles - series 7 multiplayer - mut master - mut master stats - mut master finale - h2h seasons - series 4 mut level awards - career stats tracker

Message 11 of 26 (2,306 Views)

Re: daily obje

★★★★★ Novice

This is still occurring now and it is preventing me from being able to complete the MUT Master objectives. EA, can you please look into this issue and bring back the daily objectives list as it was confirmed by your community managers that they would have no end date and would auto reset as per usual (see attached document for screenshot evidence of this). Thanks

Message 12 of 26 (1,958 Views)

Re: daily obje

★★★★★ Novice
FYI - I am on PS4 but I have seen this issue is seen across PC, Xbox and PS4.
Message 13 of 26 (1,957 Views)

Daily Objectives List Disappeared from Game

★★★★★ Novice

The daily objectives list seems to have disappeared from Madden 19 Ultimate Team despite confirmation from EA community managers stating that they would auto reset as per usual and would have no end date (I can provide proof of this).

Because of the daily objectives disappearing from the game, I am unable to complete the MUT Master list which is my favourite part of the game and the reason I spend time and money on the game.

Can this be looked into by the dev team and bring it back into the game as promised or if not establish a solution to remove the now impossible objective from the MUT Master list? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

Message 14 of 26 (1,954 Views)

Re: Daily Objectives List Disappeared from Game

★★★★★ Novice

Hi, would it be possible to get an update on this as to whether the dev team have had a chance to look into it?

I don't mind if you aren't able to bring back daily objectives to the game but instead could you remove the requirement in the MUT Master list to complete the daily objectives so that it will allow me to finish MUT Master as it is currently impossible to complete a significant part of the game? Many Thanks

Message 15 of 26 (1,899 Views)

Community Manager

@alexneale15 

Are they still missing for you since you posted back in late February or are they randomly showing up and disappearing?

Blueberry.png
Message 16 of 26 (1,886 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry Hi there, they have still been missing for me all of this time as I haven't seen them appear since the release of Madden 20 back in July. Unfortunately I have only recently found this forum to be able to mention it as an issue. Would you mind getting this issue looked into please? I'd really appreciate any help! Many Thanks
Message 17 of 26 (1,863 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@EA_Blueberry Hey man, don't suppose you have an update on if/when it will be possible to bring back daily objectives into madden 19? Thanks

Message 18 of 26 (1,807 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@EA_BlueberryI'm still not seeing the daily objectives in my menu in Madden 19. Do you know when they will be brought back into the game as it was promised that there would be no end date for them and it is preventing me from completing my last MUT Master objective in the list as they aren't currently in the game? Thanks

Message 19 of 26 (1,762 Views)

Community Manager

@alexneale15 

The daily updates have been inactive in Madden 19 as they moved to Madden 20 at it's official launch in August. My apologies for any confusion as this was new to me since I haven't played Madden 19 since Madden 20's launch.

Blueberry.png
Message 20 of 26 (1,744 Views)