Original Post

Accepted Solution

cte M1903 bugs

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: Battlefield 1
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug another bug with m1903 exp
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? when you swich from the 30.06 to k bullets on M1903 exp. , when you start the proces, it will switch in a blink to peterson device, then will start the animation of pulling the exp. bolt and putting the standart in
What happens when the bug occurs? when you swich from the 30.06 to k bullets on M1903 exp. , when you start the proces, it will switch in a blink to peterson device, then will start the animation of pulling the exp. bolt and putting the standart in
Please select your region Europe
In what game mode did the bug occur? Operations
AMD or Nvidia Model Number nvidia gtx 1060
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16

Product: Battlefield 1
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug ive been on cte to test new weapon systems and ive found a bug beside this bug, everything looks to be good pls fix
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? when you swich from the PISTOL to RIFLE ammo on M1903 exp. , when you start the proces, you can shoot immediately the RIFLE ammo BEFORE the animation completes
What happens when the bug occurs? when you swich from the PISTOL to RIFLE ammo on M1903 exp. , when you start the proces, you can shoot immediately the RIFLE ammo BEFORE the animation completes
Please select your region Europe
In what game mode did the bug occur? Operations
AMD or Nvidia Model Number nvidia gtx 1060
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16

Message 1 of 2 (417 Views)

Accepted Solution

Svar: cte M1903 bugs

EA DICE Team

Hey @RichardX1709 For bug reporting for CTE i recommend that you do that here: https://www.bftracker.com/my_view_page.php?refresh=true

We don't support the CTE bug reports here. 

/Atic 

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (464 Views)

All Replies

Svar: cte M1903 bugs

EA DICE Team

Hey @RichardX1709 For bug reporting for CTE i recommend that you do that here: https://www.bftracker.com/my_view_page.php?refresh=true

We don't support the CTE bug reports here. 

/Atic 

Message 2 of 2 (465 Views)