by intimateowl

Original Post

country living bug

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.77.131.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? country living
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? test it like you should have done before launch. its standard gameplay issues that you should have caught. cant weed oversized plants, wrong gender tag on pants massive freezing and lag during gameplay EDIT My rooster now disappeared from my coop for no reason, so thats a new bug too Frown EDIT 2 - Country fair - doesnt work, didnt get verdict on my entry, didnt win when was best entry, lost my item when fair ended - another bug
What happens when the bug occurs? Above
What do you expect to see? option to weed oversized plants no freezing correct gender tags
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Message 1 of 4 (566 Views)

Re: country living bug

★ Apprentice
@intimateowl Country living is having alot of issues from people being unable to download the DLC to people not getting the pre order bonus.

I've contacted 3 people from ea and I feel like they aren't listening and went around in circles with my problem.. but ea is aware of the DLC having issues and I hope the more info they have the better on getting this solved
Message 2 of 4 (557 Views)

★ Novice

Sorry to hear you're having problems with the pack too.

Its very frustrating. Completely understand they cant catch every bug but these things, like the download, pre order etc seem so vital that it just seems like they dont check anything and push a game out the door. 

Message 3 of 4 (549 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hello there @intimateowl  I recommend that you make a topic for each issues you are having with Sims 4 instead of one mega thread with everything. Having it per issues It helps us a lot when tracking issues. 

Closing the topic, Thank you. 

/Atic 

Message 4 of 4 (452 Views)