Re: collections broken

by konekosama

Original Post

collections broken

★ Apprentice

Since the last patch my collections have broken.

I had my postcards, MySims and minerals on display, and because they weren't in my inventory, I no longer had any marked as found in my collections. A lot of the other collections did this too, though those two were the only completed ones. Others are being removed from completed or even added (the Orchid says collected when I have not)

I'm also not getting the rewards for some collections, namely the fishing one and the MySims figures so far, though I have 2 for the telescope. -_-

Message 1 of 5 (279 Views)

Hero

Did you move or anything ? I think they are generally not working well. It seems to be a hit and miss what's getting added and suddenly other households get stuff you collected and so on.

There's several reports on the compiled list for all kinds of issues.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (277 Views)

★ Apprentice

I put them on display in my museum

Message 3 of 5 (268 Views)

Hero

You mean the community lot museum or a private museum on your home lot ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 5 (265 Views)

★ Apprentice

Community lot museum. Though that shouldn't affect me having them as "collected".

Message 5 of 5 (263 Views)