code net making the game unplayable

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number amd ryzen 2600 Radeon msi armor rx 580
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16 gb
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? gdsaturn
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? octane
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. anywhere
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. just playing the game
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? none i started playing today and the more i played the worse it got
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 5.20.21
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? i can land in a area no problem but after i land about a minute after lading i get code net the i get back in to the game code net again etc.
What should be happening instead? able to play normally and not get kicked out every minute
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? i have a video if needed

so ive not even been able to play the game becuse of code net like i can get kicked like 8 times a game and get eyther me or my team killed bc of it pls help me this really annoying

Message 1 of 36 (1,864 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: code net making the game unplayable

Community Manager

Hi there, @Gdsaturn.

We should go through some connection troubleshooting to try to find out why this is happening. First, are you on a wired or wireless connection? Also, I'd like you to power cycle your equipment with the following steps: unplug your modem and router. Also, shut down your PC. After 2 minutes plug in the modem and router. Let them come back online completely. Start up your PC and try playing again. Let me know if that helps or not. Thanks!

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 36 (1,824 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there, @Gdsaturn.

We should go through some connection troubleshooting to try to find out why this is happening. First, are you on a wired or wireless connection? Also, I'd like you to power cycle your equipment with the following steps: unplug your modem and router. Also, shut down your PC. After 2 minutes plug in the modem and router. Let them come back online completely. Start up your PC and try playing again. Let me know if that helps or not. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 36 (1,825 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@EA_Aljo  ok so 1 yes i am using wired connection and 2 and other games works outer than apex and titan fall 2 idk if that helps but still 

and hear is a YouTube video of what happening with my game: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oo_ePyFTKU4

Message 3 of 36 (1,810 Views)

Community Manager

@Gdsaturn 

That's good you're on a wired connection. It's much better than wireless so we can rule out those issues. Did you try the power cycling I suggested?

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 36 (1,796 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@EA_Aljo let me try it 1 sec also earlier today I opened apex to see if the problem was still there my pc blue screened so

Message 5 of 36 (1,793 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@EA_Aljo yea it worked im not geting code net anymore thx

Message 6 of 36 (1,785 Views)

Community Manager

@Gdsaturn 

Great! Glad to hear it. If you have any other issues, please let us know. Good luck and have fun Standard smile

Aljo.png
Message 7 of 36 (1,780 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have been getting code:net for over a year and got it on xbox and now pc when i come back to using the game.  I would like soem help.  ive done the uotrace and even the port fowarding and nothing helps

Message 8 of 36 (1,657 Views)

Community Manager

@bamraider 

We'll go through some troubleshooting. Are you on a wired or wireless connection? Also, if you could post the UO Trace, that should give us some more details on your connection.

Aljo.png
Message 9 of 36 (1,584 Views)

★★★ Novice

i am on wired connection now on pc.  i have done multiple hard resets on router and still nothing.  i just need to know if its my internet provider or what.  i can get into the lobby and then i get kicked every game for code:net

Message 10 of 36 (1,497 Views)