cls turn meter gain doesn't work as before.

by aprillier

Original Post

Re: cls turn meter gain doesn't work as before.

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

If you don't have built-in recording, one app that I've used in the past that I like is DU Recorder.

P.S. I just did a battle where CLS in defense mode gained tm when other rebels were hit, so it appears to be working for me.

Message 11 of 15 (305 Views)

★★★ Novice

i checked this issue has solved couple of days ago.

i got log message that someone tried to connect with other device and had couple of times of patch process.

after that i could feel cls unique work properly again.

im happy about that * penalty has gone, but tbh, i don't like the way ea officials work.

they obseve post like masterminds and don't give a single word what they can do and will do.

even tho you are volunteers, this is kind of emotional labor and it might be hard to deal with sometimes.

thank you for your work again and hope ea give some presents for you from time to times.

take care and may the force be with you.

Message 12 of 15 (253 Views)

★★★ Novice

i got log message that someone else tried to connect with other device and had couple of times of patch process.

im happy about that dumb penalty has gone, but tbh, i don't like the way ea officials work.

they obseve post like masterminds and don't give a single word what they can do and will do.

even tho you are volunteers, this is kind of emotional labor and it might be hard to deal with sometimes.

thank you for your work again and hope ea give some presents for you from time to times.

Message 13 of 15 (253 Views)

★★★ Novice

i got log message that someone else tried to connect with other device and had couple of times of patch process.

im happy about that dumb penalty has gone, but tbh, i don't like the way ea officials work.

Message 14 of 15 (253 Views)

★★★ Novice
sorry about the spam.
just know the page button. >.<
Message 15 of 15 (251 Views)