chimaera

★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Motorola One Vision
OS Version 10
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 857-291-519
What type of issue do you have? Missing Rewards
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug I can't seem to get Chimaera to 7 stars. I'm 45 blueprints off from 7 stars and I don't have any way to get more. When I go to the event through journey guide and look for the tier rewards, there is nothing.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know for sure. If you have access to my account, you can go to ships, Chimaera, find blueprints, journey guide and rewards. Hope that helps!
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region Europe
Country Finland

I can't seem to get Chimaera to 7 stars. I'm 45 blueprints off from 7 stars and I don't have any way to get more. When I go to the event through journey guide and look for the tier rewards, there is nothing. I tried to do them all over again, but got no rewards. Is there something I'm missing? Thank you for your help! Standard smile

Screenshot_20200402-175538.png
Screenshot_20200402-175551.png
Screenshot_20200402-175555.png
Message 1 of 2 (201 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: chimaera

Community Manager (retired)
@ropasu1 Hey, thanks for reaching out. Not quite sure how you ended up with missing shards after completing all tiers of the event, but those were added to your account now. Take care and enjoy!

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (155 Views)

All Replies

Re: chimaera

Community Manager (retired)
@ropasu1 Hey, thanks for reaching out. Not quite sure how you ended up with missing shards after completing all tiers of the event, but those were added to your account now. Take care and enjoy!
Message 2 of 2 (156 Views)