celebirty star won't show and fencing angled wrong.

by babygirlatwell

Original Post

celebirty star won't show and fencing angled wrong.

★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.64.84.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all game packs, all stuff packs, and all expansion installed
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? kayla flemming and use seasons holiday box thingy to add stuff around the fence
What happens when the bug occurs? yesterday 7/13/2020
What do you expect to see? level star is the npc and when the fence is straight, the flag also.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

fence glitch.pngkayla flemming not a celebrity.png

i noticed that this celebrity does not have her level star and the fencing is off.

Message 1 of 2 (229 Views)

Re: celebirty star won't show and fencing angled wrong.

Community Manager
Hi @babygirlatwell,

Could you edit this so it focuses on either the celebrity star or the fenced angle and create a second bug report for the other? It's best to keep reports dedicated to one issue at a time and can help with tracking too.

Thanks,

- EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (161 Views)