Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number gtx 1080
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16gb
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Mission
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? 2 regular contracts so far
What was your chosen difficulty level? Grandmaster 1
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Interceptor
What was your Expedition team makeup? Random Freelancers
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. during game play always against any enemy group
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 4/24/19 11:30pm pdt
Summarize your bug cariff's talon gear seems to be bugged now. it wasn't yesterday, but now the explosion radius is the same as dropping down and doing a standard melee attack instead of AOE explosion. damage is still there but it only effects enemies a couple of feet next to me instead of being AOE.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? equip with interceptor and cariff's talon gear. jump into a group and hit E before you hit the ground, no AOE effect, well, same as a standard melee instead of an explosion like it used to. Inscription still says it's an explosion and it doesnt say anything in the patch notes about AOE radius being changed. Also woprked yesterday after the official patch.
What happens when the bug occurs? Much smaller AOE than before. See above for details.
What should be happening instead? hopefulldy it will go back to the standard AOE radius explosion.

cariff's talon gear seems to be bugged now. it wasn't yesterday, but now the explosion radius is the same as dropping down and doing a standard melee attack instead of AOE explosion. damage is still there but it only effects enemies a couple of feet next to me instead of being AOE.

Message 1 of 3 (130 Views)

Re: cariffs talon AOE radius suddenly nerfed to just standard melee AOE

★★★★ Novice
I think there is a bug but not what you are describing. The AoE is on death within 4 seconds. It used to be that if CT killed the mob outright, the effect would be triggered. Now it isn't. It still works great if the CT strike doesn't one shot the target.
Message 2 of 3 (93 Views)

Re: cariffs talon AOE radius suddenly nerfed to just standard melee AOE

★★★★★ Newbie
Hey i have the same problem, if the CT kills the original target the aoe does not happen
Message 3 of 3 (61 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help