Highlighted
Accepted Solution

cant select tabs in menu like legends or amory and my resources are not there

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Slim
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? A_Boss_Jr
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? none
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In the lobby (waiting area before the match)
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. trying to go to armory but everything is faded and cant switch between them.
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. waiting
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? too many to count
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 15/3/19 4:35 pm
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? cant choose the tabs like legends armory and store. my resources in the top right always have a white bar on it. no numbers.
What should be happening instead? should be able to choose the tabs
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? idk that's why I am putting ticket in

I need help fixing it so I can play

Message 1 of 19 (4,050 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: cant select tabs in menu like legends or amory and my resources are not ther

[ Edited ]

@EA_Cade wrote:

Hey all, we're aware and working on this now. No ETA to provide at the current moment. 

I'm marking this as solution for visibility.

This issue is currently being investigated.

Update: Try to relog on Origin / restart Apex legends this should solve the issue.

Update 2: Confirmation from Respawn everything should be back to normal, if you still encounter any issues.

• Relog in origin / Restart your game.
  • Repair your game
  • Drop a comment with the issue down here.
CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 12 of 19 (5,169 Views)

All Replies

Re: cant select tabs in menu like legends or amory and my resources are not ther

Message 2 of 19 (4,020 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I got the same problem. Frown

Message 3 of 19 (4,000 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

it just happened to me after purchasing mirage

Message 4 of 19 (3,992 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I cant change tabs and all my resources(top right corner) have these loading bars and its showing i have no resources or apex packs. This happened right after i hit level 61 and the game had just awarded me an apex pack.

Message 5 of 19 (3,986 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem here - No resources (Just flashing lines) and can't access legends/armory/store tabs. 

Message 6 of 19 (3,949 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I also have this bug on PC though.

It may have happened because I changed my wifi network while in-game but I'm not sure about that.

Also I could pick legend I didn't own (Mirage).

Edit: Repairing the game helped

Message 7 of 19 (3,935 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same here, happened to me when I was with my friend in group. He had same bug, we can select heroes we dont own (Caustic etc)

Message 8 of 19 (3,908 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just fixed itself but okay lol

Message 9 of 19 (3,908 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem, flashing lines & legends/armory/store tabs are inaccessible, but i can chose to play as Caustic without previously unlocking him.

Message 10 of 19 (3,902 Views)