by ioneccc

Original Post

cant open support ticket, cant log in

★★★ Novice

Product: Origin
Platform:PC
What game do you want to talk about? Origin
How accessible is the current experience? It's useless to me
Summarize what in the product is difficult to use. I can not log-in to origin both on pc and browser. i tested multiple devices and ips. but i can log-in to the same account here and on the support site the support site is useless, it keeps redirecting me in cycles without letting me reach support. i dont know how to contact EA. this is a logical bug this page https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/im-locked-out-of-my-ea-account/#cant-sign-in keeps redirecting me to this page i was able to reset my password but i still have the same issue, the error on login only says: "Sign in is currently unavailable. Please try again later." without explaining anything. this is going for a week already! i report a bug in the support site and in origin login
How is this making it more difficult? i cant do anything, not even get support regarding the issue
How can we reproduce this experience? 1. go here https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/im-locked-out-of-my-ea-account/#cant-sign-in 2. click the contact us link as advised 3. select origin, pc as advised in the link at 1 4. click manage my account as advised in the link at 1 5. the page redirects before i can do anything, in the new page i select "I need help logging into my EA account" which is the closest to the "Can’t log in" i was requested to click in step 1 6. it redirects me to the same article in 1, i looked everywhere and couldnt find anyhing else to do to start a ticket about my issue

i want to be able to log-in and open a support ticket about my issue

Message 1 of 7 (3,187 Views)

Re: cant open support ticket, cant log in

★★★ Novice

bump, still having the same issue, no way to contact EA games, this is a scam

Message 2 of 7 (3,131 Views)

★★★ Novice

Still can not log in, i was able to get somehow to a chat option with EA but the chat button does nothing half the time, the other half it wont let me get into a chat.

Message 3 of 7 (3,091 Views)

★★★ Novice

you marked my case as resolved without talking to me at all, why are you scamming me?

Message 4 of 7 (3,090 Views)

★★★ Novice

your chat in the support site is broken, it says it will pop-up and there is no pop-up and no pop-up attempt as well.

Message 5 of 7 (3,075 Views)

★ Guide

Can someone at EA help this person? @EA_Darko ?

Message 6 of 7 (3,046 Views)

★★★ Novice

i got reply from another section of this site, i was also able to get into origin using the desktop app today. still having issues with the support site and login to origin from the web browser.

thank you for your concern.

Message 7 of 7 (3,038 Views)