cant loot item in death box

by heyjelly

Original Post

APEX LEGENDS

★★★ Newbie

I'm a user who play in Seoul, Korea. 

Playing In Seoul server, the bug happens very often which the users can't farm from the dead boxes.

Even we killed the whole squad and dead boxes are appeared, we can't farm the items which the dead player had.

Some items can be but not all of the items. It is different with case by case.

Many Korean users hate and feel inconvenient about this bug because this happens very often.

Please, fix this bug as soon as possible.

#dead box bug

Message 31 of 115 (928 Views)

Re: APEX LEGENDS

★★★ Newbie

Yeah same here. I'm korean and the Seoul server has the consistent problem of not able to loot from death boxes. It's so prevalent that koreans dont want to play the game.

Message 32 of 115 (887 Views)

Re: APEX LEGENDS

★★★★ Novice

This problem is STILL prevalent on whichever sever Korea is hooked up to. When trying to loot from enemy loot boxes, we can see all the items that the enemy had, but when we click on them...nothing happens. It happens at random for probably 30%-40% of all items. Just killed an enemy with a gold shield? Well, out of luck. You can't pick it up. No one on your team can. It is really ruining the game, and because we have PC방 here in Korea, it isn't just some game or computer issue given we're probably playing on a different computer each time. I've seen the player count of Apex plummet in my area because of this unfair bug.

PLEASE FIX IT ㅠㅠ

Message 33 of 115 (825 Views)

Re: Can't loot

★★ Novice

I have the same problem i can’t loot weapons, ammo or healing. I just can loot attachments. It is pretty annoying cause my teammates need to grab all my gear out of a loot box while i can’t pick up anything but only attachments.

Message 34 of 115 (777 Views)

Re: Death Box Looting

★★★★★ Newbie

I’m on Xbox one 

Message 35 of 115 (723 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I am on pc and I use PS4 controller

Message 36 of 115 (646 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry Im using xbox one in ninja controls but when I loot dbs the looting and pinging buttons are the same(A button)
Message 37 of 115 (616 Views)

Cant loot death boxes

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Zeabart
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. Danklok, Coaluigi
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Fuse
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Horizon and revenant
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Crash site all the way to Market
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Fighting, looting, scavenging for meds and shields.
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? Yes
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 0, it happened first match of ranked.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 18.02.21.08.00
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Can't loot death boxes
What should be happening instead? Should be able to get whatever I want from a death box.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Idk I its a server issue or a one time bug.

Was in my Xbox and have no recording of it.

Message 38 of 115 (592 Views)

Re: Cant loot death boxes

★★★ Newbie

I cant loot death boxes either on xbox one 

Message 39 of 115 (529 Views)

Re: Cant loot death boxes

★★★ Newbie

For me it's happened at least once per ranked match

Message 40 of 115 (510 Views)