cant loot item in death box

★★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number AMD RYZEN 5 1600X
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? heyjelly
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. YaaaJ, Inhuman_PH
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Bloodhound
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Wraith and Bangalore i think
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Not sure if skulltown or thunderdome. We were inside a big building that has stairs to the roof
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Looting death boxes after wiping 2 out of the 4 remaining squads
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? Yes
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 3
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 17/02/19 GMT+8
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? You can't take certain items off of death boxes no matter what you have or your inventory space. I tried replacing my blue helmet with a purple, and it doesn't swap. I tried to remove my helmet and it still doesn't work. My squadmates couldn't pick up heavy bullets or the guns.
What should be happening instead? The item probably doesn't exist, but the visual was there when it shouldn't be.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure, but most likely having too many death boxes at the same place could cause a visual bug. I found the actual purple helmet in another box, but every other box still has the visual rep for it.

Sorry I'm not a native English speaker so it was a little hard for me to explain. I just thought it matters since it could really affect gameplay. One of us were looking for healing items at that time, and he had to try every death box just to find out which one had the actual item in it (all of the boxes has the visual for syringe but he couldn't take it). There were only a squad left other than us we had to hustle lmao

Message 1 of 115 (3,129 Views)

Can't loot

★★ Novice

AMD or Nvidia Model Number GeForce GTX 970M
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16.0
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? MrK4510
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. vindex101, SirBreazy
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Wraith
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Pathfinder, Lifeline
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Desert area near the skeletal structure.
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Looting a death box.
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? Yes
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? About 4 or more.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 20.02.19 11-ish.
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
What happens when the bug occurs? Both myself and my squad mates were unable to pick up any items, be they weapons, ammo, attachments, or consumables, from the death boxes of fallen enemies.
What should be happening instead? We should be able to pick up and loot any items from the death boxes.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know. It happened in two games during one session but there was nothing similar between the two scenarios outside of being unable to pick up items.

As explained, both myself and my squad mates were unable to pick up most if not all items contained within another player's death box. We don't know what triggered the bug but, in one case, it occurred for most if not all boxes we found while, in another game, it only occurred for a few boxes.

Message 2 of 115 (3,735 Views)

Re: cant loot item in death box

★★★ Novice

samething happen to me too after i die i cant loot deathbox except weapons

Message 3 of 115 (3,089 Views)

Re: Can't loot

★★★ Newbie

same thing happend to me earlier but just one game

Message 4 of 115 (3,666 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same here, happened in 2 matches.

Couldn't withdraw anything. ALSO couldnt ping for some time.

Message 5 of 115 (3,651 Views)

★ Novice

same thing happened to me

Message 6 of 115 (3,631 Views)

Can't Loot items in Death Crates

★★★ Apprentice

We sometimes get a bug that would prevent us from looting items in the death crates. 
How does this even happen and what's the cause?

Message 7 of 115 (2,829 Views)

★★★ Novice
Please bump this it happens occasionally and it's hard how to reproduce the problem.. But my guess is when that enemy is killed and immediately leaves the match is what caused that bug.
Message 8 of 115 (3,034 Views)

[MAJOR GAME BREAKING BUG] Can't Loot DeathBox

★★★ Novice

AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX 750 TI
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16GB
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Junix94
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. N/A
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Bangalore
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? N/A
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Anywhere
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Killing Enemy
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 3
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 21/02/2019 10:00
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What happens when the bug occurs? Can't loot death box from enemies but some of my squad can .. For me I can't loot armors and weapons while my other team can loot other items or even can loot all of the items. BUT there's also instance where two of us can't loot the items of the enemy death box.
What should be happening instead? Can freely loot the items
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know how to reproduce the bug it's been happening randomly or almost all of my game in a row it's really frustrating.

Help.

Message 9 of 115 (3,222 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I think this problem occurs in 30% of all my games. Jesus. My teammates and I died due to lack of resources and we could win in those games. It pissed me off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pls fix this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Message 10 of 115 (3,011 Views)