Re: cannot play sims live mode just stuck on map

by mouse1996

Original Post

cannot play sims live mode just stuck on map

★★★ Newbie

Ive been trying to play my sims 4 game and it has been fine up until now, if i try and go into one of my houses it loads as its supposed to and then just goes back into the town map. Its the same for all the sim houses.

Please could you advise what i should do as i have only had the game for 3 weeks!

Message 1 of 6 (740 Views)

Hero

Did you update your game today ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (731 Views)

★★ Novice

I updated my Sims 4 and was so excited, thinking this would be the patch to fix the stuck on map issue, and it's been trying to load one of my houses for 20 mins. About to shut it down because I doubt it is fixing it for that long Frown Not worth having this game if I cannot play it. It's been almost 2 weeks since I haven't been able to play. Very dissappointed, as is a lot of others with the same issues.

Message 3 of 6 (724 Views)

★★ Novice

This just started happening for me. My game is up to date, and it was working fine until a few minutes ago. I had two families on vacation, then sent a member of one family to visit the hermit area and when I wanted to switch back the cabin her family was at just to check on them, I was sent back to the main neighborhood map view. I tried entering different houses, going back to the sims on vacation, and I just keep getting the main neighborhood map.

Message 4 of 6 (717 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

Thought I'd come back to report that leaving the game and going back in seems to have fix the problem. I didn't do anything but that, so I am hoping it was a one-off glitch. Fingers crossed. I'll report back if it happens again. But others who have this problem may want to try that and see if it works for you.

Message 5 of 6 (714 Views)

Hero

Could you please all continue here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/Partially-FIXED-Loading-family-just-loads-Map-again-Please/td-p/...

Refer to the first page for a solution.

Locking this thread

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (711 Views)