cannot make dinner if queued and is executed at breakfast.

by CaptainSage110

Original Post

cannot make dinner if queued and is executed at breakfast.

★ Novice

I had my sim sleeping and noticed the hunger bar getting low, so I queued my sim to make a dinner entree (herb-crusted salmon specifiically). My sim woke up at breakfast time but the cook icon turned into the cute pegasus llama with an x through it and the sim was not doing anything. I don't have any mods or custom content.

P.S. I don't really understand the whole blog/forum thing, so I apologize if this should have been posted elsewhere. I didn't see anything else that sounded like it.

Message 1 of 4 (213 Views)

Re: cannot make dinner if queued and is executed at breakfast.

Hero

Not sure if this is connected to this issue: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/Can-t-cook-after-update-in-December/td-p/4125428/ but try the solution provided there.

The main point here is to go through the compiled list to see if anyone else has reported something similar before opening more threads: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/READ-FIRST-Compiled-list-of-Bugs/m-p/4128804

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (206 Views)

★ Novice

I don't think it's connected because I still have full access to fridge functions, as well as stove and grill. The only thing I forgot to put in was that I used the "Have Dinner" option instead of just the "Cook" option. Maybe that's why even though it was queued, since it was breakfast time my sim couldn't access the "have Dinner" stuff?

Message 3 of 4 (202 Views)

Hero

It does depend on the time of day what kind you can make. If you want to queue food, just the cook interaction instead cause yes, the dinner ones dissappear in the morning.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (197 Views)