can't marry or propose

by mingkywingky

Original Post

can't marry or propose

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iphone 6
OS Version 11.3.1
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003008472645
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? relationships that are level 8 and above can't get married
What do you expect to see? the option to marry or propose
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Asia
Country Philippines
Additional feedback

hi, my sim can't seem to get married. i have a sim with a level 8 romantic relationship (i also have one with a level 10 relationship status) but when i tap on the wedding arch the get married option isn't available. i can't unlock the ' a delightful proposal' quest. i have all the required items (wedding arch, etc.). but the propose event is missing or when i tap on the wedding arch only the 'imagine big day' action appears. I've also done all the troubleshoot stuff suggested.

Message 1 of 5 (862 Views)

Re: can't marry or propose

Could it be the propose event is underneath one of the other romantic options. If you scroll down you should be able to find more interactions.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 5 (766 Views)

★★ Novice
In my case that didn’t help.
Message 3 of 5 (711 Views)

Could you try and see if you do get the option when you're on a different lot, like the cafe?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 4 of 5 (668 Views)

★★ Novice
Hi Phantom,

thanks for your answer. That didn’t work, too :-(
Message 5 of 5 (658 Views)