can't get off the bench in BAP with Hybrid controls and Classic line changes

by chezfromage

Original Post

can't get off the bench in BAP with Hybrid controls and Classic line changes

★★★ Newbie

Product: NHL 21
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? play Be A Pro with hybrid controls and classic line changes; try to press B to get back on the ice when you're on the bench
What happens when the bug occurs? When I'm on the bench, I can't press B to get back on the ice manually.(I don't mean manual line changes, just the ability to get back on the ice whenever I want.) This works fine with the other control schemes, just not hybrid.
What do you expect to see? When my BAP player's on the bench and I press B, he stands up and someone skates over so he can get back on the ice to join play.
Was the issue in online or offline mode? Offline
Insert Game Mode or Feature here Be A Pro (offline)
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 11:00 AM
What is your time zone? CST - GMT - 6:00
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? chezfromage
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
EASHL issues? Please insert your Club Region.
What is your game language? English

This bug was also in NHL 20 and was never fixed. It was not a problem in NHL 19 or earlier. I'm not referring to having complete manual control over all line changes. I'm talking about how with "classic" line changes, the main bonus is that you can press B to get your player back on the ice whenever you want (instead of having to wait for your next shift), but with controls set to "hybrid," pressing B, or any button at all for that matter, does nothing to get you off the bench.

Message 1 of 1 (231 Views)