Re: Problem with Summary screen

by DidoDimievBg

Original Post

Re: The update of statistics has just ceased

★ Novice

My stats for my weapons, gameplay in the regular game modes, and firestorm haven't updated for 2 days on my Xbox 

Message 61 of 81 (794 Views)

Re: The update of statistics has just ceased

★★ Novice
@a_headphoneactor Same problem. Ingame-stats shows rank 19, Battlefieldtracker shows rank 27. I suspect this is also the cause of the non functioning weapon unlocks.
Message 62 of 81 (774 Views)

Re: Problem with Summary screen

★ Apprentice

i have same problem,way EA

Message 63 of 81 (884 Views)

K/D Ratio

★★ Newbie

Ok so this might sound familiar, I’m having a problem with battlefield 5 not counting my kills, but this much worse or better depending on you’re perspective, so anyway no matter what I do or how many matches I play or how many people I kill or how many times I die, after the match is over and I check my stats , my kills don’t go up at all and my deaths don’t go up at all! Also the when “end of round” shows up it says cannot fetch report and then gives me this long number that I can’t find anywhere else on the internet. So until I get a suggestion I’ll continue to go around maps and make sacrifices to make the team win seeing as I have no consequences 

Message 64 of 81 (745 Views)

End of round reports not being displayed

★★ Novice

Product: Battlefield V
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX 1080 TI
Enter RAM memory size in GB 64GB
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Conquest
Please select your region North America
On which server did this happen? any
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 06-16-2019 1:00pm
Summarize your bug End of round reports not being displayed.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the game.
What happens when the bug occurs? No end of round summary is displayed and no awards are calculated.
What should be happening instead? I should see the end of round summary and my awards, if any.

The end of round summary fails to show up 80% of the time. My guess is that CC awards are not calculated either and shafting everyone in the game millions of owed CC..

report-not-fetching.jpg

Message 65 of 81 (845 Views)

Re: can't fetch your report

★★ Apprentice

same problem with PC after outpost mode. i see it before too but after outpost mode i see it most of the times. this should be something from servers side.

Message 66 of 81 (840 Views)

Re: End of round reports not being displayed

★★★ Newbie

I've been having this problem as well the past couple days. Thought it would give me my coins later, it did not. Two levels worth of coins wasted. i really love how they decided to timegate upgrades with in game currency. And then its so buggy you sometimes just dont get coins or earn a gun when you level. its gr8 over here at dice

Message 67 of 81 (827 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It’s happened to me too. Still. It’s annoying. Its been happening on all platforms 

Message 68 of 81 (812 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

First time i had this today

Message 69 of 81 (798 Views)

Re: End of round reports not being displayed

★★★★ Novice

Having the same problem on the PS4. It Dice fixes one problem and makes 3 new ones.

Message 70 of 81 (797 Views)