Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX980M
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16GB
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Breakthrough
Please select your region Asia
On which server did this happen?
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) "combined arms"
Summarize your bug I do not receive any xp or make any progress for when completing a mission in "combined arms" mode. When I complete a mission in combined arms mode, I ALWAYS get a message after the match which reads "could not fetch your report. So far, despite completing 2 missions in combined arms mode, I have received 0 xp and progression for doing so. This does not occur in PVP it is in coop which you apparently care about so little that you do not even have coop combined arms mode as a category for reporting bugs.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? It happens EVERY time I complete a mission in "combined arms" mode.
What happens when the bug occurs? I do not receive any xp or make any progress for when completing a mission in "combined arms" mode. When I complete a mission in combined arms mode, I ALWAYS get a message after the match which reads "could not fetch your report. So far, despite completing 2 missions in combined arms mode, I have received 0 xp and progression for doing so. This does not occur in PVP it is in coop which you apparently care about so little that you do not even have coop combined arms mode as a category for reporting bugs.
What should be happening instead? I SHOULD receive xp and progression for successfully completing missions in "combined arms" mode

I do not receive any xp or make any progress for when completing a mission in "combined arms" mode. When I complete a mission in combined arms mode, I ALWAYS get a message after the match which reads "could not fetch your report. So far, despite completing 2 missions in combined arms mode, I have received 0 xp and progression for doing so.

This does not occur in PVP it is in coop which you apparently care about so little that you do not even have coop combined arms mode as a category for reporting bugs. I DO care about coop, in fact I bought two copies of this game (one for me and one for my brother) BECAUSE it was supposed to have coop. Now however, I have found that either your devs either don't care about coop enough to make it actually work or else, that they are deliberately sabotaging it in an attempt to FORCE people to play PVP instead.

This is absolutely disgusting!

Message 6 of 81 (17,245 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Will not fetch/retrieve game report and stats do not update!

EA DICE Team

Hello everyone, 

Update on the issue: 

The issue with delayed statistics and unlocks have now been resolved.

We had an issue this weekend where the match reports were being processed slower than intended which we fixed but it took some time for the systems to catch up on all the past data.

Thanks everyone for there reports and patience!

I have merged all threads in to this thread. 

Will be accepting this post as a solution for visibility.

/Atic 

View in thread

Message 77 of 81 (15,024 Views)

All Replies

Problem with Summary screen

★★★★★ Novice

Product: Battlefield V
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Nvidia 2080 RTX
Enter RAM memory size in GB 64gb
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Game Menu
In which game menu were you when the bug occurred? Combined Arms - Bridgehead Blockade
Please select your region Europe
On which server did this happen? no idea
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 27.02.19 00.10
Summarize your bug I finished A round of one of the 1-4 player against the bots - I was playing solo and when the summary screen came up I got the following message with no end of round stats or rewards: 'COULD NOT FETCH REPORT Report id used was 844032090796' Apart from this, the game has been running really well wit no other problems and my system is really solid.
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I guess search the report 'COULD NOT FETCH REPORT Report id used was 844032090796'
What happens when the bug occurs? The summary screen didnt come up just this: 'COULD NOT FETCH REPORT Report id used was 844032090796'
What should be happening instead? I should see the end of round rewards and summart animations

The summary screen didnt come up just this:

'COULD NOT FETCH REPORT
Report id used was 844032090796'

Message 1 of 81 (16,959 Views)

Re: Problem with Summary screen

★★★★★ Novice

And it just happened again - pic attached to show the problem - second time it happened today

This time report id was 844938200460

Does anyone reads these posts? Am I posting about an in-game problem in the right place?

Message 2 of 81 (16,948 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

i get this about 9 out of 10 times i try to play it

it got this bad after the last patch
iam starting to think this game is not worth my time

and no i dont think EA give a * 

the bug fixes dont work all the time and seem to create more bugs

the amount of cheating in game is out of control

i am only doing daily assignments (sometimes ) and the tides of war weekly challenge and that is starting to become less

will you get a reply i dont know ( dont hold your breath )

Message 3 of 81 (16,902 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I totally agree with you. i think the last patch has broke combined arms.

Each time i win i have the could not fetch report message, but if i loose the game i have the regular report.

Message 4 of 81 (16,884 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Ye, it keeps happening and i have resorted, in a similar way, to jumping off the bridge so I fail the mission and don't loose the progress - which is annoying after putting in the time and not a rational game mechanic.

Message 5 of 81 (16,877 Views)

combined arms has been sabotaged: "could not fetch your report"

★★★★★ Novice

I do not receive any xp or make any progress for when completing a mission in "combined arms" coop mode. When I complete a mission in combined arms mode, I ALWAYS get a message after the match which reads "could not fetch your report. So far, despite completing 3 missions in combined arms mode, I have received 0 xp and progression for doing so.

This does not occur in PVP it is in coop which the devs apparently care about so little that not only did they leave out a matchmaker but they also do not even have coop combined arms mode as a category for reporting bugs.

I DO care about coop, in fact I bought two copies of this game (one for me and one for my brother) BECAUSE it was supposed to have coop. Now however, I have found that either the DICE devs either don't care about coop enough to make it actually work or else, that they are deliberately sabotaging it in an attempt to FORCE people to play their garbage PVP instead.

DICE is either so incompetent that they can't make games that work or else they are deliberately sabotaging modes they don't like.

Message 7 of 81 (17,236 Views)

BFV could not fetch your report

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

At the end of every (BFV combined arms) match everyone gets credit for the clear, but i do not... this is frustrating because combined arms is now the only reason i even play BFV anymore and i'm met with "BFV could not fetch your report" honestly with the way things have been going with EA this year / last year i've been telling everyone to treat EA like the plague.

Update: after coming back today and trying guides again nothing works, i've also noticed the 1 time credits you get for finishing a mission i haven't gotten any of them RIP 7k worth of Credits.

Message 8 of 81 (16,897 Views)

Re: BFV could not fetch your report

★ Novice

I have the same issues with combined arms. I was told to clear the caches, that did not work. I get this error randomly, sometimes right away or when I get 22000 of 25000 needed to advance. 

I reloaded the game as well. No fixes yet! I am going to get on chat with EA again today. Very frustrating!!

Regards

Hejhog100

Message 9 of 81 (16,887 Views)

Re: can't fetch your report

★★★★ Novice

hi,

Same error there (EU) and i have the error all time since they "fix" the co-op reward last week.

Some time you get not number report at all.

I can add when you loose, it's show the report but don't really save the weapon progress.

I have found other topic reported the same bug:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Battlefield-V-cooperation-mode-can-not-obtain-the-company/m-p/...

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Problem-with-Summary-screen/m-p/7583864/highlight/true#M11818

Message 10 of 81 (17,151 Views)