can’t choose a new trait

by aimeethecat

Original Post

Accepted Solution

can’t choose a new trait

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) 6s
OS Version 12.1.4
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003751838912
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Can’t choose new trait
What do you expect to see? I should be able to choose a new trait
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United Kingdom
Additional feedback Please help

hi 

Message 1 of 7 (1,118 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: can’t choose a new trait

EA Live QV Team

Make sure your Sim is not in an active event Standard smile Once they're out of it you should be able to select a trait. 

View in thread

Message 4 of 7 (1,095 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Hi @aimeethecat 

I experienced something similar some days ago.  The button was grayed out and I couldn't choose a new trait. It got fixed by itself after some days.

The message about selecting last trait popped up before an update and I postponed it. After the update the button was grayed out.

I checked again a couple of days later and the button was green, so I was able to choose a trait.

What do you think? Would you like to wait a few days and see if the option is available? 🙂

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 2 of 7 (1,110 Views)

★★ Novice

Glad to know that. Ok I will wait and see. Thanks cat I am cat too Standard smile 

Message 3 of 7 (1,099 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Make sure your Sim is not in an active event Standard smile Once they're out of it you should be able to select a trait. 

Message 4 of 7 (1,096 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
I've just had this but it was because my Sim was in an event, should be able to choose one when SIM has finished an event or action
Message 5 of 7 (1,092 Views)

★★ Novice
Thanks it worked! Standard smile
Message 6 of 7 (1,074 Views)

★ Novice
@aimeethecat Same thing happened to me but I've waited like THREE days and it still won't turn green, what do I do?😢
Message 7 of 7 (850 Views)