Product: UFC 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? STT Lolz
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 12:18pm
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 01/23/2021
What is your time zone? GMT (UTC)
Which mode has this happened in? Other
Summarize your bug calf kicks (both lead and rear) will not upgrade ayer reaching the required goal.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? progress calf kicks in career mode
What happens when the bug occurs? calf kick upgrade bar gets stuck at level 3, and will not increase
What do you expect to see? the bar to increase

i cannot attach an image to show, as the “file is too large”. but the current xp on the calf kick reads “-2147450760”

Message 1 of 5 (1,584 Views)

Lead Calf Kick XP is bugged

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? AlwaysHawken
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 10:00 pm
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 1/24/2021
What is your time zone? CST - GMT - 6:00
Summarize your bug In my career mode under the moves tab my lead calf kick for experience is at -2147483054/2000 The number has not moved at all so I'm not even sure I'm gaining experience from using it. Making it impossible to level up. The green xp bar is also stretched horizontally across the entire screen.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Probably just go to the lead calf kick in my career under the kicks tab.
What happens when the bug occurs? Large negative amount of xp for the specific move that won't go up
What do you expect to see? I'm not entirely sure what this tab means but if it means what do I expect to see happen to the bug is like it to be fixed so I can level up my kick.

Message 2 of 5 (1,557 Views)

Lead calf kick xp at max negative value

★★★ Newbie

Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? AlwaysHawken
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 10:00 pm
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 1/24/2021
What is your time zone? CST - GMT - 6:00
Summarize your bug In my career the lead calf kick has over negative 2 billion xp so I can't level it up. I noticed it after the recent update which I believe added the calf kick. From what I heard from a friend it's an easy fix but he's not a professional programer so it's hard to say.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? It seems to just have happened to some people after the recent update
What happens when the bug occurs? I can't level up my lead calf kick
What do you expect to see? I hope the lead calf kick gets back to a normal amount of xp so I can level it up.

You can see the giant green bar and the fact that the xp is at negative 2 billion.

Message 3 of 5 (1,531 Views)
Highlighted

Re: calf kick upgrades in career mode bugged

★ Guide

I have 60 thousand points in both calf kicks but it is level 2 (lead leg) & level 3 (rear leg)

Message 4 of 5 (1,486 Views)

Calf Kick progression glitched badly in career

★★★ Newbie
  • I’m at 3 stars for each of my calf kicks but the progression is stuck at -2147483368/30000 for each as well. The progression bar literally spans the width of my television when the calf kicks are highlighted. Any ideas?
Message 5 of 5 (1,393 Views)