Re: bugzzz

by EA_Cade

Original Post

bugzzz

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? Whatever is the most recent one. I keep mine updated always. I also can't easily find that info
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them except like two kits.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? i don’t know
What happens when the bug occurs? 1. When items, that aren't owned by the sim, get copy pasto'd they cant be moved or dragged unless youre in build mode. 2. Sims put trash on table/floor even when there's available trash cans/sinks. 3. When a sim travels away alone and comes back alone, the rest of the household comes home early from their jobs/school just bc one sim left and came back. 4. Island of Sulani and the Wedding stories island don't load/or cause game error when traveling to them
What do you expect to see? 1. When items, that aren't owned by the sim, get copy pasto'd they cant be moved or dragged unless youre in build mode. {by rules of magic, the items should then fully belong to them and be able to be moved} 2. Sims put trash on table/floor even when there's available trash cans/sinks. {sims should be putting them in the sink or trash cans when being told to clean up) 3. When a sim travels away alone and comes back alone, the rest of the household comes home early from their jobs/school just bc one sim left and came back. {everyone else who didn't travel should remain where they were and not leaving them early}
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

pls fix it

Message 1 of 2 (252 Views)

Re: bugzzz

Community Manager

Hi @sayyesstothejes 

As this report contains multiple bugs and we may already have active dedicated bug report threads opened for them here "Compiled list of reported issues" this thread has been closed.

If there isn't an active thread dedicated to each of the bugs you're experiencing in the link above, please go ahead and create a new bug report, one per each individual bug after testing if the issues persist after installing any mods/cc. That way, we can track things easier and provide relevant information regarding the specific bug.

EACade
Message 2 of 2 (174 Views)