[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Tablet
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? pc emulated
OS Version win7 64
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 368-455-383
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug So i'm not sure if this is intended. there are 2 cases i am curious about regarding assist ignoring normal rules.. One is when 'multiple' enemies assist vs padme lead. the first assist creates protection up on the padme member, which means it should be immune to debuffs, but seen clearly in testing, if there are more than 1 enemies assisting, this rule is ignored. debuffs are applied while protection up was in place. A similar rule is ignore in fleets when a gr ship has unending loyalty, and multi-assist triggers stealth on the target allied ship. commonly seen in gr vs mfalcon battles. when more than 1 assist occurs, the remaining assists will continue to attack target after the target enters stealth. this also happens in lsgeotb with the droid ships assisting vs gr special mission fleet with unending loyalty triggering stealth. the stealth does not stop the attacks. target is still valid. This is inconsistent rules if working as intended.. as seen with other mechanics in the game that this does not apply, such as Nest, in the case if you try to mutli assist attack her when she has NO protection up, the first hit can damage her, but following assist damage is subject to the rules of protection up and does no such damage. so why is padme lead different here? and why is gr fleet stealth (or stealth in general) ignored as well when multi-attacks are concerned?
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? beyond mfalcon fleet behavior vs gr fleet seen in arena, the rest i describe were seen in lsgeotb, padme vs bugs, gr fleet vs hmp+droid ships.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country usa

first of all, i just want to know if these are bugs, or working as intended, even though quite absurd behavior and a bit contradictory.

Message 1 of 4 (251 Views)

Re: bug or intended? 2 cases of assists ignoring stealth/ability

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

in summary, if a target goes stealth. they enemy should no longer be able to target them.
and when a buff exists it should do its job (padme protection up).

Further more, i have a concern regarding a 3rd situation.
i have seen gba lead bugs in ga/tw completely ignore taunt, after their initial salvo of attacks, said attacks have triggered a teammate to taunt them (zaalbar as example). and the bugs continue to attack any other target they wish, instead of switching over to zaalbar.

Message 2 of 4 (243 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Not a pro or anything, but I am a computer guy.  I think that the assists are cued before the buffs come into effect, allowing the assists to continue on targets that become stealthed.  It could also be that mass attacks are linked to who is targeted, and their state at that time, but I'm not sure.  I think that the check from Padme's zeta is only applied at the beginning of a turn, so since all of the assists happen on the turn the protection up is gained, that part of the leadership is not counted.  Also, I think Nest acts differently because her protection up is not a 'buff' buff. There is no green box floating above her head, unlike hound's tooth.  I think the official excuse for most of these is probably something about loops and spaghetti code.

Message 3 of 4 (138 Views)

@shhfiftyfive Hey thanks got the reports! Sorry I didn’t see this last week.

For the Padme assist scenario can you give specific examples? There are irresistible debuffs, depending on the team being used, and also the original attacker can apply debuffs. So a specific scenario would help determine if there is an issue or not.

In terms of stealth vs assists, OrionSmiggler is corrrect - all the assists queue up before the stealth happens and adding stealth on a hit won’t prevent the assists.

I’ve never seen geos ignore taunts. If they are, its a bug. Are you sure it's not just the rounds of multiple assists? Geonosian Brute special effectively calls the entire team twice and it can easily look like two separate turns.