bug for disconnecting a player from on going match

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number 1660 ti
Enter RAM memory size in GB 6
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? S3xypapi
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. any spot
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. trying to connect to lobby of a teammate
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? Yes
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 300
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 17.06.19.14:33
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? i can disconnect any player from my friend list from his on going match if his party type is set to open to join.
What should be happening instead? he should be staying in his own lobby when i try to join other player lobby from his lobby
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? we need 3 player to accomplish this bug 1st should be in on going game with this party type set to open or anyone can join 2nd 1 guy try to join lobby of the guy who is in match. 3rd then the guy who joined the lobby of the guy who is in on going try to join the 3rd guy who is sitting in lobby menu now what happens the 2nd guy will drag the 1st guy from the game with him in the 3rd guy lobby 100% bug hit accuracy.

we need 3 player to accomplish this bug
1st should be in on going game with this party type set to open or anyone can join
2nd 1 guy try to join lobby of the guy who is in match.
3rd then the guy who joined the lobby of the guy who is in on going try to join the 3rd guy who is sitting in lobby menu
now what happens the 2nd guy will drag the 1st guy from the game with him in the 3rd guy lobby
100% bug hit accuracy.

Message 1 of 2 (312 Views)

Re: bug for disconnecting a player from on going match

★★★★ Apprentice

please fix this bug.This bug has used on me 5 times yesterday.I got force exit from game by my friend.Please fix this bug.this is the most annoy bug.You can drag any friend from his game.

Message 2 of 2 (285 Views)