by PrismBladeZZ

Original Post

apex xbox one new bug in the player inventory

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Prism BladeZ
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? bloodhound (top 5 skin from the end of season 1) and wraith (shadow wraith skin)
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. new dawn (the entire map)
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. in the player inventory
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? it happened on every game i played (2-3 games i think)
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Little to no impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? when you look in the inventory, there is a magenta and yellow checkered box over your character with heath and shield bars in the bottom left corner. not your team-mates though.
What should be happening instead? when you look in the inventory it should show your character with heath and shield bars in the bottom left corner.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Anytime in-game, look in the inventory and there will be a magenta and yellow checkered box over your character with heath and shield bars in the bottom left corner. not your team-mates though.

it look something like this edit i did to a picture i found on google.

(bug fix) file attached.

Message 1 of 2 (551 Views)

Re: apex xbox one new bug in the player inventory

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@PrismBladeZZHappens for me too (PC)

Message 2 of 2 (475 Views)