by onistarblazer

Original Post

apex packs missing after crash

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? starspangeld
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. none
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? none
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? none
Where did the issue occur? In the lobby (waiting area before the match)
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. buying apex packs
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. i was opening apex packs then my game crashed
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? not sure
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) today
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? i lost all my apex packs and got nothing back i never even opened them
What should be happening instead? my game shouldn’t of crashed and i should get my stuff back
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? idk

not sure what else to say my apex packs disappeared and i wasn’t given anything back for it i never even opened them

Message 1 of 2 (154 Views)

Re: apex packs missing after crash

Community Manager
@onistarblazer Hi, I had a look at the logs and all packs were opened. It looks like you got through them all, and presumably crashed opening the last one.

In the case of a crash (or match join) the contents are always added anyway.

Unfortunately it looks like in such cases the "new Item" marker might not appear, so it can be tricky to find what you did get.

Unfortunately it wasn't the most exciting haul, with a new Epic Loba stance being the only unlock to stand out among the commons and rares.
David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 2 (119 Views)