apex freezing

★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number rx 480 8gb
Enter RAM memory size in GB 8
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Cymatically
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. ev
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. n/a
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 88
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? et
What should be happening instead? not this
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? server quality

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number amd rx 480 8gb don't know about model number, but I am running 19.4.1 adrenaline software, windows 10 pro, on a haswell overclocked Pentium at 4.3ghz, I have tried turning off the over clock, which the only things it does is harm my fps, i'm topping out at 122fps without v-sync. also if it helps I'm running ram ddr3 overclocked to 2400mhz, but turning it off does not reduce my crashing and or freezing, I also have a recorded video of the issue, including me being able to mover my gun in place. also seems to ffect every character about the same.
Enter RAM memory size in GB 8gb
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Cymatically
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Caustic
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. happens randomly
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. n/a
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? happening on and offsince started
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 00.00.00 00.00
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? screen freezing, game crashing, just recently my controller started behaving strange, disconnected and reconnected as if it was secondary, lost all control, had to reboot the pc
What should be happening instead? i should be able to play the game without this disadvantage, i ussually get shot, by the time it unfreezes i am down
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? idk

Message 1 of 3 (266 Views)

Re: apex freezing

Community Manager

@cymatically 

Your PC specs are unfortunately under the minimum system requirements to play Apex Legends.

Apex Legends PC System Requirements

https://www.ea.com/games/apex-legends/about/pc-system-requirements

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 3 (240 Views)

Re: apex freezing

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

so I am back, And I have a i5 4670. it runs ea's battle front 2 no problem in ultra, now everytime I jump off the ship in apex I crash. I get blue screened. I have checked all my drivers and its up to date, and I am on 1803 build of windows, going to 1809 currently to see if this helps. I also turned off v-sync getting 150+fps readings. edit: either I can't use origin in-game fps counter, or I have to limit my fps to 60. 

Message 3 of 3 (181 Views)