Re: anger glitch (?)

by crinrict

Original Post

anger glitch (?)

★★ Novice

I have noticed the following things that may be bugs:

The "declare enemy" interaction does not always add the "new enemy" moodlet to the target.

The "tell vicious rumor" interaction does not always aply the "vicious rumor" moodlet to the tagret.

Some "enraged sims" walk around for extended periods of time and don't die, eventually returning to "very angry".

Message 1 of 7 (992 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Added

Are those inactives that don't die or Sims from your household ?

@junkbarbarian 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 7 (987 Views)

★★ Novice

I believe it was both, but I am not sure. I stopped keeping track of which were from the houshold because some of both died. I'll try it again and see if I can reproduce the results.

Message 3 of 7 (978 Views)

Hero

From what I hear, only Sims in your household can die of anything else than old age. Meaning Sims not in your current household only die of old age.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 7 (975 Views)

★★ Novice

OK, was busy and it took me a while to get back to it. I was able to kill both sims from my houshold and those I invited in off the street. I also double checked the names on the tombstones, and there were townie names there. The only one that became enraged and didn't die was a townie. However I only did about 6 or 7 last night, not enough to be anywhere near a valid sample size.

I have not been able to kill any townies unless they were on my sims lot (maybe coinsidence, again no valid sample size).

This isn't game breaking for me or anything, just something I am curious about Standard smile

Message 5 of 7 (968 Views)

Hero

I'm not entirely sure. Maybe a question for the Ask a Guru thread (should they ever reopen it) at the official forums.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 7 (963 Views)

Hero

@junkbarbarian Is this still an issue for you ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 7 (919 Views)