Original Post

Accepted Solution

^%$(*&^*) game crashes

★★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Tablet
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? RCA tablet
OS Version Android go
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug CRASH/EXIT
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? try playing the game for 5 minutes
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

I understand that if there were some sort of zero consequence quit-in-the-middle-of-battle system, it would probably get abused extensively by players trying to pad their stats, but given how bad the crashing has been lately, I suggest/recommend nay demand that an update happen ASAP with some sort of change. When I consistently lose my best squads in PvP events because the flippin game crashed in the middle of the battle and I log back in to find zero progress recorded against that squad, and mine now unusable, that is unacceptable. 

Make it so that if the game closes during a battle it goes into a 'paused' state for like 30 minutes or so, and if logged back in within that time frame it resumes the battle where it was, and if not, THEN you can * us out of our squad for no damn reason.

Of course this wouldn't be an issue if someone at EA would just FIX YOUR *

Message 1 of 2 (227 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: ^%$(*&^*) game crashes

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Vaulder87 and sorry to hear about your crashes in game.

Could you please follow our troubleshooting steps to try and help with this. We would also recommend closing any other non essential apps you might have open if you are going into an important battle. Hope this helps.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (174 Views)

All Replies

Re: ^%$(*&^*) game crashes

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Vaulder87 and sorry to hear about your crashes in game.

Could you please follow our troubleshooting steps to try and help with this. We would also recommend closing any other non essential apps you might have open if you are going into an important battle. Hope this helps.

Message 2 of 2 (175 Views)