by Benedicts_bane

Original Post

Accepted Solution

action

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Realme Narzo 20
OS Version Android 10
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Start hangouts with other sims
What do you expect to see? 1. I get no action bubbles for giant screen and bath tub from sweet treats STS during hangouts. 2. Very rarely get action bubbles on sofas/loveseats and beds during hangouts.The actions are doable when not in hangouts. 3. No action bubbles for giant screen in party.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Asia
Country India

Can someone help with these issues I'm facing -

1. I get no action bubbles for the giant TV screen and bath tub from Sweet treats STS during hangouts.
  2. The screen doesn't get any action bubbles during parties
  3. Action bubbles rarely appear for love seat, sofas, beds during hangouts. They are not blocked because I can tap on them and perform the actions when not in hangouts.
Message 1 of 4 (594 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: action

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@Benedicts_baneI dont know if this would answer any of your questions,but let me just brief you upon my experience.
.1) For hangouts: There are no action bubbles for the bathtubs and giant TV- assuming you are talking about the one obtained thru the Dessert for Two STS.as for the beds-the only action for beds is woohoo which is only in romantic relationships.Only the newest/recently bought/recently removed from inventory sofas and loveseats show action bubbles,otherwise the entire house would show the bubbles out of every corner.
2) For parties: The action bubbles show which items in your house have the highest party points. They indicate the best items to use for party points. The giant screen gives out only 40 party points,and if you have a lot of items giving more points than that,It wouldnt show an action bubble. However,if you still click on it despite the absence of the bubble,you will see an option to use it for 40 party points.
Hope this covers it all.Edit: typos

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (514 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@Benedicts_bane please edit your post and fill in the form completely. You should provide information about your device, etc.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 2 of 4 (589 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@Benedicts_baneI dont know if this would answer any of your questions,but let me just brief you upon my experience.
.1) For hangouts: There are no action bubbles for the bathtubs and giant TV- assuming you are talking about the one obtained thru the Dessert for Two STS.as for the beds-the only action for beds is woohoo which is only in romantic relationships.Only the newest/recently bought/recently removed from inventory sofas and loveseats show action bubbles,otherwise the entire house would show the bubbles out of every corner.
2) For parties: The action bubbles show which items in your house have the highest party points. They indicate the best items to use for party points. The giant screen gives out only 40 party points,and if you have a lot of items giving more points than that,It wouldnt show an action bubble. However,if you still click on it despite the absence of the bubble,you will see an option to use it for 40 party points.
Hope this covers it all.Edit: typos

Message 3 of 4 (515 Views)

★ Novice

Thanks a lot. You have cleared up most of the issues I had.

Message 4 of 4 (492 Views)