abandonment penalty

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number RX560X
Enter RAM memory size in GB 8
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? SRX_Finesse
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. ELPABLO10
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Wraith
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? gibi and banglore
Where did the issue occur? Loading into the match from the lobby
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. lobby
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Unintentional Abandonment of the game
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 80
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 27.01.2020 12:15
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? i was waiting for my squad mates and the game started just after i entered the game. just right after i joined my friend squad the game started with a different team. so i did quit the game and it was a rank and resulted to be penalized for about 84 hours
What should be happening instead? i am looking forward to have my account back as soon as possible because it was not my intention to quit the game.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? when you are on matchmaking and someone invited you and clicked "yes" i hope that the matchmaking can be stop right away since i am already on a different lobby. due to this delay. players tends to quit the game to join their friends.. and i hope that this wont penalize players.

Penalty abandonment delays

hpe to have this 

Message 1 of 1 (118 Views)